Tolerances / norms
Info / links
Wire-Mesh: Is an equipment material
of vertical and horizontal reinforced concrete elements which have
wide surfaces. It is manufactured from 4 to 12 mm. The wires are
arranged as longitudinal wires and cross wires which are joined to
one another at all cross-over points by resistance welding.
- Cross Wires: The wires on the upperside of a sheet of fabric when viewed.
- Line Wires: The wires on the upperside of a sheet of fabric when viewed.
- Pitch: The centre to centre spacings of wires in asheet of fabric.
- Sheet: A single piece of fabric.
- Mesh (Fabric): A cross-over arrangement of line wires and cross wires that are welded together at all of cross over points in a shear resistant manner.
- Overhang: The extent of the projection of line wires or cross wires beyond the peripheral cross-over points in a sheet.
- Width: The overall dimension of a sheet of the fabric measured in the direction of the line wires.
- Length: The overall dimension of a sheet of the fabric measured in the direction of the line wires.
- Structure: The line and cross wires are either:
a) Single bars
b) Double bars consisting of two directly adjacenet reinforcing bars of the same diameter with zero distance
market place for steel Wire - Mesh
Producers of Wire - Mesh worldwide
All this information
is given as a help. We are not liable for the correctness of this information